Emergency First Aid at Work
Our emergency first aid course will provide you with the skills to support qualified first aiders in the workplace.
The certificate is issued by Easton College and is recognised by Qualsafe an approved provider of First Aid training and is valid for 3 years.
Course Content Includes:
- the Role of the first aider including reference to the use of available equipment and the need for recording incidents and actions
- the importance of basic hygiene in first aid procedures
- assessing the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- administering first aid to a casualty who is unconscious and/or in a seizure
- administering cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- administering first aid to a casualty who is wounded, bleeding, choking and/ or in shock and provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries
There is an ongoing assessment of this course. All candidates will be awarded a certificate that is valid for 3 years.
Duration: 1 day
No formal entry requirements.