NPTC 021654 Hand Held Applicators Knapsack (PA6) - From £295
Multiple - see below
- Friday 16th April 2021
- Friday 23rd April 2021
- Friday 14th May 2021
- Wednesday 2nd June 2021
This course is ideal if you are working in forestry, agriculture, horticulture or green keeping and apply pesticides using a hand held applicator.
Course content includes:
- Putting PA1 information into practice
- Calibration of sprayer
- Spraying Speed
- Correct use of concentrated and diluted pesticide
- Correct selection of nozzles and pressure for spraying conditions and types of pesticides used.
- Calculation of area to be sprayed
- Wind speeds and other spraying conditions
- Practical spraying
- Practice for PA6 test
This course is assessed through a Certificate of competence assessment by NPTC assessor after the course. The assessment can be carried out at the college or at the place of work and booked directly with NPTC.
Why Our College?
Real working environment
Learn on our operational commercial farm covering over 200 hectares.
with over 476,000 workers on farms in the UK.
Show your skills
Exhibit your work at regional agricultural shows.
You need to have completed the PA1 Foundation qualification to attend this course
Friday 16th April 2021
Friday 23rd April 2021
Friday 14th May 2021
Wednesday 2nd June 2021