NPTC PA4 Slug Pellet & Granular Application - £325
Our NPTC PA4 Slug Pellet & Granular Application course is ideal if you hold your NPTC PA1 qualification and wish to use Slug pelleted (PA4S) or granular (PA4G) type applicators
You will be required to read a pesticide label and use a calculator during their PA4 assessment. There is an assessment for PA4S and a separate assessment for PA4G. Only one assessment fee is included in the price
This course aims to :
- Enable you to understand their duties under current legislation
- Prepare you to become a safe and competent operative
- Equip you with the skills to pass the PA4 Assessment
- Preparation and maintenance of the equipment
- Water Protection
- Metaldehyde and Water
- Site work-application of pellets
- Cleaning and decontamination
- Post Operation maintenance
- Record keeping
This course is assessed through a Certificate of competence assessment by NPTC assessor after the course. At the time of booking please let us know if you require PA4S or PA4G
Duration : 1 day
Times : 9am to 4.30pm
Why Our College?
Real working environment
Learn on our operational commercial farm covering over 200 hectares.
with over 476,000 workers on farms in the UK.
Show your skills
Exhibit your work at regional agricultural shows.
To attend this course you need to hold NPTC PA1 qualification