Rabbits and Moles using Aluminium Phosphide - £275
Friday 28th May 2021
- Friday 28th May 2021
This one day training course is designed to prepare you for the Level 2 Award assessment in the safe use of aluminium phosphide - phostoxin or talunex for vertebrate control
It is a recognised certificate taught and assessed for the sale, purchase and use of aluminium phosphide. The training course is aimed at people new to the use of aluminium phosphide or as a refresher training to those already buying or using aluminium phosphide. A full training resource pack is provided
- Personal Safety and Contamination, Prevention and First Aid
- Environment and Wildlife
- The Product Label
- The Pesticide Container, Storage and Transportation
- Application Equipment, Excess Pesticide and Container Disposal
- Record Keeping
- Product Use - Preparation
- Product Use - Target Species, Reasons for Control and Non Target Species
- Product Use - Application
- Product Use - Cleaning, Storage and Records
Once you have been trained you will have to carry out an individual assessment.Cost includes NPTC test which will be booked with our NPTC centre after the training course. To book NPTC assessment in advance please contact Fiona Green 01603 731250
Please note PPE equipment will be required for the Test (as below), candidates must come with:
- Respirator c/w B1 or B2 Plus P3 for particulates
- Disposable Spray Coveralls
- Nitrile Gloves
- Wellington Boots
The assessor will supply application equipment
Why Our College?
Real working environment
Learn on our operational commercial farm covering over 200 hectares.
with over 476,000 workers on farms in the UK.
Show your skills
Exhibit your work at regional agricultural shows.
No formal entry requirements