Introduction to Herbal Medicine Workshop - £70
Multiple - see below
- Saturday 14th March 2020
- Saturday 16th May 2020
This Herbal Medicine Workshop will raise awareness of the history, uses of herbs and how to prepare herbal medicine
This aims of the course are to:
- identify 10+ local common herbs and wildflowers
- be aware of how herbs have been used, from being the earliest form of medicine to date
- understand the actions and uses of 10+ herbs. How taste is important
- understand herbs within the naturopathic and holistic approach and gain an iridology assessment
- learn ways to prepare herbs to use medicinally and make own herbal tincture
- identify, learn about 10+ common herbal plants and their possible medicinal uses
If you wish to use the materials supplied by the tutor, please bring an additional £5 to cover the cost
Duration : 1 day
Times : 10am to 3pm
Why Our College?
Rewarding career opportunities
with Wildlife Trusts, National Parks, councils, land agents and private estates.
Royal Horticultural Society approved
Our College is a RHS Qualifications Approved Centre.
Our 245-hectare site with walled gardens, polytunnels and landscape construction provides an ideal learning environment.
No formal entry requirements