- explore your options and find out about courses that interest you, including career-focused BTECs, Apprenticeships, Degrees & Higher Education, Access to Higher Education and Inclusive Learning
- get advice and guidance on the courses that may be right for you from our expert advisers
- take a tour of our stunning campus and its state-of-the-art facilities
- speak to students and staff about life at Easton and what to expect
- discover what’s new at Easton College and what you have to look forward to
- get information on travel, finance, student support and how to apply
You can get all the essential information ahead of the event by booking your place below. Alternatively you can turn up on the day.
Why Easton College?
Gain the skills for your career
All of courses are focused on providing you with the skills needed for your future career. You will learn using outstanding facilities and equipment, and gain real experience of work working with local and national employers.
Our campus is home to some of the best facilities in the region. Over £5m has been invested in recent years to provide students with access to an outstanding learning environment. This includes our state-of-the-art Equestrian Centre, Animal Management Centre, Construction Centre and elite sports facilities.
A brilliant student experience
Our College provides a relaxing and fun environment where you will be treated like an adult and have lots of opportunities to grow and develop your skills outside of your studies. You will have the freedom to express yourself, represent the student voice and take part in clubs and societies.
About Easton College
Easton College is now part of City College Norwich, a leading provider of education for 16-18 year olds and adults in Norfolk.
We offer courses from Entry to Degree Level in a wide range of subjects from Agriculture, Animal Studies and Equine to Construction, Public Services and Sport.
You will be learn using specialist state-of-the-art facilities in our stunning 200-hectare campus. Working with employers to gain real experience of work, you will be provided with the qualifications and technical skills needed for your future career.
At our College you will be challenged, but at the same time, provided with the support needed to succeed.